What is a Molblly Mattress?
Molblly is a popular direct-to-consumer (DTC) mattress brand that sells high-quality, affordable mattresses exclusively online. The company manufactures six different memory foam and hybrid mattress models constructed with proprietary foam layers and sustainably sourced materials to provide pressure relief, cooling, edge support, and protection against microbes.
Molblly mattresses feature innovative designs like copper-infused foam, reinforced perimeter edges, and antimicrobial covers to stand out from competitors. They offer free shipping, a 100-night trial, and a 10-year warranty on all mattresses. across the United States.
Prices range from the more budget-friendly all-foam Omega model starting at $599 for a twin up to $1,299 for the luxury Aster hybrid mattress in larger sizes. But all Molblly mattresses are designed to provide superior comfort and support without the huge markup seen with some direct-to-consumer and traditional mattress brands.
Below we’ll outline the different models, key features and benefits, mattress construction specs, sizing and pricing details, policies, and more to help determine if a Molblly mattress could be the right choice for your sleeping needs.
Features and Benefits of Molblly Mattresses
All Molblly mattress models are designed with innovative features and materials that provide key benefits:
- Cooling properties like copper-infused foam, gel infusions, and breathable covers pull heat away from the body to prevent overheating and let you stay cool. This makes Molblly mattresses ideal for hot sleepers.
- Pressure relief and support for proper spinal alignment come from multiple foam comfort layers that cushion areas like the shoulders, hips, and lower back where strain builds up. This can decrease back pain. Reinforced perimeter edges give you full use of the mattress surface without sagging which can throw your body out of alignment.
- Advanced motion isolation technology keeps sleep disturbances to a minimum. Molblly’s proprietary foam absorbs movement and eliminates almost all motion transfer when your partner shifts position or gets in and out of bed so you continue to sleep soundly. This is perfect for couples.
- Responsibly sourced materials like plant-based foams and recyclable thermic phase change covers promote sustainability. The production process uses certified renewable energy as well, resulting in a smaller carbon footprint. Environmentally conscious shoppers can rest assured that Molblly mattresses don’t harm the planet.
- Antimicrobial properties in the soft, breathable covers protect each mattress from developing that musty smell over time. The materials guard against microbes like bacteria, mold, and fungi that cause odors and allergic reactions. People sensitive to allergens often do better with mattresses like Molblly.
Who is a Molblly Mattress Best For?
With their advanced cooling features, pressure-relieving construction, zero motion transfer, and antimicrobial protection, Molblly mattresses are uniquely designed for:
- Hot sleepers tend to overheat at night from foam or hybrid mattresses that absorb and trap body heat. Molblly combats this with copper-infused foam, gel components, and thermic phase change covers to pull heat away.
- People with back pain need both cushioning comfort and ample support for spinal alignment and shoulder, hip, and pressure point relief. Molblly provides this with different firmness options, reinforced edges, and robust coil or foam support cores.
- Couples want zero motion transfer so they don’t disturb each other moving. Molblly mattresses isolate movement extremely well while still facilitating physical closeness.
- Eco-conscious consumers want responsibly sourced beds. Molblly manufactures mattresses sustainably, uses renewable energy, and maintains transparency around materials and processes.
Molblly mattresses can work for children, seniors, back sleepers, side sleepers, people with injuries, and anyone wanting those specialized benefits above from their new mattress.
Inside the Molblly Mattress Construction
Molblly mattresses feature a total of six layers with proprietary foams and fabrics engineered specifically to address common sleep issues like overheating, off-gassing, and lack of support.
Here is a breakdown of the construction:
- Cooling Thermic Phase Change Cover: Molblly’s thermic phase change fabric cover feels cool to the touch and draws heat away from your body to prevent night sweats and overheating. Microcapsules of phase change material continually absorb and release heat.
- Copper-Infused Airflow Foam: This patented copper-graphite airflow foam with an open-cell structure has tiny copper ions infused directly into the material during production. This pulls even more heat away and provides a more responsive feel.
- Gel Memory Foam: Next is a specialized gel memory foam that contours closely to relieve pressure points while also preventing heat buildup. The cooling gel beads promote better airflow and temperature regulation.
- Zoned Support Foam: Underneath lies Molblly’s proprietary Tri-Zone support layer, a firmer polyfoam reinforced down the center third to reinforce the lumbar area and prevent sagging while still cushioning in other zones.
- Base Support Foam: High-density base foam adds deep compression support for a sturdy foundation that resists sagging and increases mattress longevity so it retains its shape and performance.
- Edge Support: Reinforced perimeter edges allow you to sleep near the side without collapsing and keep you comfortably supported by getting in and out of bed.
This carefully engineered 6-layer construction gives Molblly mattresses an ideal balance of close conforming comfort, robust support exactly where you need it, and advanced cooling properties, all protected by an antimicrobial cover.
Molblly Mattress Firmness Level and Feel
The majority of Molblly mattresses fall around a medium firmness rating of 6 to 6.5 on the typical 10-point firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. But they offer options across the spectrum from softer to ultra-firm.
The all-foam Omega and Luna models rate as medium soft, between 4 and 5.5. The mid-range hybrid Atlas and Aura models are medium firm. The Quantum hybrid has a firm feel around 7.5 while the Helix ultra-firm model is 9 to 9.5.
In terms of feel, Molblly mattresses combine plush comfort layers with durable support for a “floating” sensation. The cradling foam conforms closely to fill in the gaps around your body’s natural curves while still keeping you lifted up – not stuck down in the mattress.
This helps align the spine and alleviate pressure while allowing easier movement. Reinforced edges provide solid support all the way across the mattress so you won’t feel like you might roll off. Overall Molblly mattresses facilitate restful sleep without causing new aches.
Unique Standout Features of Molblly
While advanced cooling, pressure relief, and robust support are common across the Molblly line, some unique features make their mattresses stand out:
- Copper-Infused Materials: Molblly has patented the copper-infused airflow foam and graphite-coated pocket coils used in their hybrid models. Copper has natural temperature-regulating abilities that complement phase change covers to pull heat away. Copper also has antimicrobial properties to inhibit odor and microbes.
- Zoned Lumbar Support Design: Most mattresses simply layer uniform firmness foams. But Molblly zones their support layers, with reinforced firmer foam through the middle third to specifically bolster the lumbar spine for side sleepers and prevent midsection sagging.
- Antimicrobial Covers: Molblly encases mattresses in soft, breathable covers treated to resist microbes like mold, bacteria, and fungi that cause degradation, odors, and allergic reactions. Silver ions bind to and destroy cell walls.
These special features allow Molblly mattresses to excel at cooling, support, and protection compared to ordinary memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses.
Molblly Mattress Sizes, Dimensions and Specifications
Molblly offers six mattress models across the full range of standard mattress sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. Not all competitors offer Twin XL or split sizes.
Here are the precise dimensions and specs for Molblly mattresses:
|Dimensions (W x L x H)
|38” x 75” x 12”
|38” x 80” x 12”
|54” x 75” x 12”
|60” x 80” x 12”
|76” x 80” x 12”
|72” x 84” x 12”
Key details about Molblly mattresses:
- Overall height of 12 inches
- Weight from 70 to 100 lbs depending on model and size
- Materials like copper gel foam, latex-like foam, pocket coils
- Firmness options from medium soft to ultra firm
So Molblly offers sizes to fit all standard bed frame sizes and adjustable bases while giving you several firmness and construction options.
Setting Up Your New Molblly Mattress
Unboxing and setting up your new Molblly mattress is quick and simple. Your mattress will arrive compressed and rolled inside a box that looks small but is deceptively heavy.
Follow these tips to safely set up your Molblly mattress:
- Clear the space where you will place your mattress and lay out any bedding.
- Heft the box onto the bed frame, adjustable base, or platform you will use. Carefully cut the outer plastic and unroll the compressed mattress.
- Watch as the mattress almost instantly begins expanding. Give it a minute to start taking shape before handling.
- Gently maneuver the mattress into position on your frame. Make sure it’s completely flat and allow 2 feet of space around the sides and head of the mattress for maximum expansion.
- It can take several hours for a mattress to fully expand to its normal 12-inch profile and for any new mattress smell to dissipate. Expect this expansion period before your new Molblly mattress feels fully comfortable and usable.
- Consider covering your mattress with a breathable waterproof mattress protector right away to protect against spills and stains. A protector can also inhibit dust mites and allergens.
- Rotate your mattress monthly for the first six months, then every three months after that to promote even wear and extend its usable lifespan. Molblly mattresses lack handles to make flipping easier.
In just an hour or two, your compressed mattress will inflate to full size and shape, ready for that critical break-in period.
Molblly Sleep Trial and Warranty Details
A risk-free 100-night sleep trial and 10-year limited warranty back every Molblly mattress purchase.
Molblly’s 100-night sleep trial lets you test out your new mattress for over three months to decide if it’s the best fit for your sleep needs:
- Break it in for at least 30 nights to acclimate to the feel and get a sense of performance.
- Contact Molblly’s customer service anytime to initiate a return if dissatisfied.
- Returns are free – Molblly coordinates pickup of the donated or recycled mattress and issues a full refund. Easy!
Molblly’s 10-year limited mattress warranty covers:
- Visible sagging or indentations more than 1” deep on the sleep surface
- Physical flaws resulting in materials splitting or cracking
- Manufacturing defects associated with the cover fabric
The warranty does not cover gradual softening foam, slight surface indentations, stains, damage from misuse, or improper setup. Defect claims require photograph documentation.
With 100 nights to test out your new mattress and a decade of defect protection, buying a Molblly mattress comes with extensive peace of mind.
Molblly Mattress Reviews and Feedback
Thousands of verified Molblly mattress owners have rated their mattresses an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars across retailer sites and review platforms.
Here is what buyers highlight in Molblly mattress reviews:
- Excellent conforming comfort and cushioning
- Great temperature regulation and cooling
- Noticeable pressure point and lower back pain relief
- Little to no motion transfer so no sleep disturbances
- Good edge support from the reinforced perimeter
- Quick expansion from vacuum-sealed shipping
- Minimizes dust mites, mold, and bacteria
- Ships free and arrives conveniently compressed
- Some off-gassing due to foam components
- Too much sinkage around the edges for some
- Not enough lumbar support for back pain suffers
- Negligible edge support without reinforced border
- Compressed shipping can arrive with irregular cuts
Considering the abundance of positive feedback specifically around support, cooling, and pain relief, Molblly mattresses appear to deliver functionality and overall comfort.
Molblly Mattress Cost, Pricing, and Promotions
As a direct-to-consumer online mattress brand, Molblly can sell the same quality mattresses made with advanced materials for much less than competitors – from $600 to $1,300 with frequent discounts.
Pricing breakdown for Molblly mattresses:
|Omega (all foam)
|Luna (foam & latex)
You’ll notice the basic Omega all-foam model is the most affordable while higher-end options like the Aura hybrid and ultra-firm Helix cost more but often have additional features like reinforced coils or copper infusion.
Expect to spend $800 to $1,500 for a high-quality Queen.
Molblly also offers regular promos and discounts:
- Seasonal sales take 10% to 15% off
- Special holiday deals like Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Black Friday
- First responder, teacher, student, and military discounts
- Special financing and payment plans to split costs
Stack these savings on already fair prices to get even more value.
Compared to showrooms marking up prices exponentially to cover overhead, Molblly mattresses give you outstanding materials, convenience, and performance at affordable prices.
Where to Buy a Molblly Mattress
As an online-only DTC brand, Molblly mattresses are exclusively available for purchase on the company’s official website at Molblly.com with free standard shipping to all 50 states.
Molblly still operates just one U.S. factory with no brick-and-mortar showrooms. This direct distribution allows them to ship factory-direct while keeping operating costs low. Combined with bulk-sourced foams and American manufacturing, it’s what keeps their prices so reasonable.
When you order on Molblly.com, your mattress will typically ship within 3 to 7 business days via FedEx or UPS Ground. Most customers receive their compressed new mattress within five business days. You can also choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.
If setting up a heavy mattress seems difficult, Molblly offers optional White Glove delivery and old mattress removal starting at $150 through partnerships with American Freight and XPO Logistics. Trained professionals will deliver the box to your room of choice, carefully unpack, position and install your new mattress.
We’ve covered all the details on construction, technologies, policies, prices and more to give you a complete picture of Molblly mattresses.
Key takeaways include:
- Sleeps cool from phase change covers and copper infusion
- Cradling pressure relief where it counts
- Impressive spinal support from zoned construction
- Blocks motion transfer almost completely
- Repels microbes for a hygienic sleep space
- Competitively priced compared to showrooms
- Convenient bed-in-a-box delivery right to your room
Hopefully this guide has shown how Molblly mattresses can provide a clean, conforming, pain-free and cool sleep at great value.
With the 100-night trial, you can rest assured the purchasing decision comes risk-free. Visit Molblly.com now to select your ideal model and get your best night’s sleep!